R&P’s managing director Maarten Roos is invited by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai to speak on ‘‘Asset Preservation and Litigation & Arbitration Strategies in China‘’.
- Putting pressure on your counterparts by freezing their assets
- Defining your optimal litigation or arbitration strategy
- New important developments in arbitration in China, including the new independent Shanghai International Arbitration Commission (SHIAC)
- Why managers should revise their current arbitration clauses as a result of these developments
- Practical case studies of real life examples
Time: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, from 5:00-7:00 PM
Venue: Westin Bund Center Shanghai
For more information please click here.